Introduction

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!My name is Karly Casais and I am an English Literature major here at NJCU. I am 24 years old and graduated from Bayonne High School in 2017. After high school I went to NJCU and then radiology school and graduated with an associates in science. I decided to go back to school for English Literature so I can go alternate route when I graduate in December and teach special education. I substitute teach and I am a volleyball coach as well. I have lived with my parents and two brothers in Bayonne for the last 24 years. I am also a dog mom, to my little fur baby Teddy! On my free time I enjoy going for walks/jogs down the park, visiting different restaurants (big food girl), and I LOVE going to the beach over the summer. I can't wait to read everyone else's posts this semester!









Comments